Apr 12, 2010

Test Run

So this is a bit outdated now, but I still wanted to share with you.

Do you read this blog? You should, it's a pretty good find.

Just recently a "community blog" feature was added that will allow readers to do their own guest posts for whichever (food-related) topic they choose. Have a great idea or recipe to share and you don't have a food blog? No problem! I got to be one of the testers for the community section before it was announced. You can read my post, a restaurant review, here.

I think the whole community concept is pretty exciting, actually. It is a great way to promote discussion and sharing among people like us who are looking for some new food inspiration.

This won't be the last time you hear me sing the accolades of the restaurant in the community post. If you happen to be in Sheboygan, WI anytime soon, you really should stop by. Your taste buds will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment